SPEARMINT is widely used in gums, candies, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. SPEARMINT has been used for centuries for its digestive benefits. Its sweet, refreshing aroma is cleansing and uplifting, making it ideal to evoke a sense of focus and positive mood.
SPEARMINT is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use on children and those with sensitive skin.
• Inhale or apply diluted over the solar plexus to promote a sense of focus and feelings of confidence prior to public speaking.
• Add one to two drops to 4 oz. of water for an all natural mouth rinse.
• Dilute one to two drops in a capsule and take internally to promote digestion and help reduce occasional stomach upset.
• Dilute and apply to temples and back of neck to reduce tension.
• Apply diluted over lower abdomen to provide temporary respite from cramps.
• Add three to five drops to 1 c. Epsom salts and add to a bath to promote relaxation, cool body temperature, and to soothe sore, achy joints or muscles.
• Add a couple of drops to semi-sweet chocolate to use in truffles or other chocolate treats.
• Add a drop to warm tea or hot chocolate.
• Add a drop to homemade whipped cream for an awesome dessert topper.
AVOCADO PUDDING RECIPE
• 2 Avocados, peeled, pitted, and cubed
• 1/2 c. raw Cacao Powder
• 1/2 c. Coconut Sugar
• 1/3 c. canned Coconut Milk or Coconut Cream
• 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
• 1–3 drops SPEARMINT Essential Oil (or 3–5 drops Wild Orange or Metabolic Blend)
Blend until smooth. Chill 30 minutes prior to serving.
QUESTION – DO YOU PREFER SPEARMINT OR PEPPERMINT FLAVORED TREATS?