When created properly, Essential Oil blends can bring out the best properties of the individual oils in them. The Grounding Blend, the Respiratory Blend, and the Restful Blend can promote a healthy night of peace, relaxation, and sleep.
The GROUNDING BLEND is a combination of tree oils and roots, which is why it helps to ground and balance our mind and bodies. This is especially important when our faculties have been overused due to excessive thinking or the inability to turn our “inner chatter” off.
The GROUNDING BLEND promotes tranquility while bringing harmony to the mind and body, and balance to the emotions.
The warm, woody aroma creates a sense of calm and wellbeing. We perfectly blend Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile with Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and relaxation. Spruce, one of the oils in GROUNDING BLEND, was used by Native Americans for health and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can ease anxious feelings, while Frankincense provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
• Promotes a whole body sense of relaxation.
• May help ease anxious feelings.
• Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance.
• Begin your day by putting GROUNDING BLEND on the bottoms of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day.
• The GROUNDING BLEND is a great oil blend to use during a hand massage.
• Apply to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
• Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing environment.
Directions for Use
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
QUESTION – IS IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FEEL BALANCED AFTER YOUR DAY IS OVER?