Work out is over. Cool down is done.
But you can feel the tightness, mild soreness, and discomfort.
Maybe you have achy tenderness and mild muscle cramps.
If so, you need to check out the many benefits of the SOOTHING BLEND.
The SOOTHING ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND is a great solution for sore muscles and joints. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and relax muscles and ease achy joints.
Its effects are deep and penetrating with sustained results. Once gently rubbed into the area of discomfort, its cool, therapeutic benefit will be felt almost immediately.
This oil blend provides instant relief for the occasional discomfort of tired, sore, and worn-down muscles and joints.
• Soothes occasional sore muscles and achy joints.
• Supports healthy circulation.
• Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
• Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of housework.
• Apply to hands and feet after gardening.
• Connect with Grandma by giving her a hand massage.
• Rub on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
• Massage with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
• After long hours on the computer, try rubbing on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck.
• A few drops of SOOTHING BLEND diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a cooling and comforting massage after a workout.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
For deep, occasional discomfort, layering Essential Oils can be beneficial. Layer topically: first LEMONGRASS, followed by MARJORAM, and then the SOOTHING BLEND to ease sore areas.
RELIEF CREAM FOR OVERWORKED MUSCLES RECIPE
• 4 tsp. All-Natural Beeswax
• 1 c. Organic Coconut Oil
• 7 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
• 7 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
• 7 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 7 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
• 4 oz. Mason Jars (Jelly size)
On the stovetop, melt the coconut oil and the beeswax in a heavy bottom sauce pan or a double boiler. Stir when melted to mix evenly. Pour into the mason jars. This mixture will be very hot so please use caution. Add Essential Oils of your choice (You can change up the oils in this mixture: Lemongrass, Marjoram, Soothing Blend, Melaleuca, and Rosemary would also be great to choose from) and stir gently to mix well. Place the lid on the jars and allow them to cool completely. Once cooled, you can enjoy the benefits of this relief cream by rubbing into your sore, achy, or tender muscles. Enjoy relief!
QUESTION – IN WHAT AREA WOULD THE SOOTHING BLEND HELP YOU FIND THE MOST RELIEF?