Being able to move oxygen through the body also requires a healthy respiratory system. This is where the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide takes place, as well as secreting mucus, dust, germs, and other unhealthy substances.
Some Essential Oils that support a healthy respiratory system are:
• Respiratory Blend
RESPIRATORY BLEND is a remarkable blend of Essential Oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Cardamom, Ravintsara, and Ravensara. This blend maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats. RESPIRATORY BLEND can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep.
• Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
• Promotes a restful night’s sleep.
• Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
• Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
• Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
• Diffuse at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
• Apply to chest before physical activity to promote easy breathing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
You can also take advantage of our RESPIRATORY DROP LOZENGES that soothe and cool airways. Consisting of Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Thyme, Melissa, and Cardamom Essential Oils, these drops help to clean and soothe airways—and now they can be delivered straight to your mouth and throat in these great-tasting lozenges.
QUESTION – WOULD YOU PREFER TO USE THE RESPIRATORY DROP LOZENGES OR THE RESPIRATORY OIL BLEND WITH YOUR WORKOUT?