GRAPEFRUIT Essential Oil can provide an uplifting environment due to its invigorating and energizing aroma, while acting as a purifying agent when added to a skin care routine.
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” GRAPEFRUIT was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “GRAPEFRUIT” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes.
GRAPEFRUIT is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. GRAPEFRUIT can also support a healthy metabolism.
• Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
• Use with a sugar scrub to gently exfoliate skin.
• Add eight to ten drops to White Vinegar and Water to create an all-natural glass cleaner.
• Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.
• Add a few drops to your favorite protein shake to reduce cravings and add a citrus flavor.
• Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation
QUESTION – WHICH CITRUS OIL ARE YOU MOST LIKELY TO USE IN THE KITCHEN?