WILD ORANGE is a favorite for its fresh, invigorating aroma. It also has a variety of uses from aiding the digestive system to energizing the mind and body.
Part of its appeal is thanks to its chemical makeup—WILD ORANGE has a high amount of monoterpenes, which gives the oil purifying and stimulating qualities that can help enhance immunity. The orange rind is also full of antioxidants that help maintain overall health.
• Diffuse Wild Orange with Peppermint Essential Oil to increase your alertness and lift your mood.
• For an invigorating shower, add a few drops of Essential Oil to a body wash.
• Blend and dilute with the Digestive Blend and apply topically around belly button to support healthy digestion.
• Add one drop to warm tea to support the immune system and aid in digestion.
• Place three drops in your sink drain and allow the Oil to evaporate before turning on the water.
• Add a few drops to your favorite semi-sweet chocolate chips and use with truffles and other chocolate treats.
• Add a few drops to a homemade granola bar or larabar recipe.
• Add two drops to your favorite smoothie recipe.
• Add several drops to your favorite muffin recipe or mix.
FRUIT DIP RECIPE
• 8 oz, Cream Cheese, softened
• 1/2 c. organic plain Yogurt
• 1/3–1/2 c, Raw Honey
• 2–3 drops WILD ORANGE Essential Oil (or Tangerine)
Mix all ingredients and serve with fruit.
QUESTION – WHICH KITCHEN USE ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT TRYING WITH WILD ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL?