Before taking on a new fitness routine, or restarting an old one, check with your doctor. You will want to make sure you have the okay to go ahead with the fitness activity of your choice.
Once you’ve done that, remember that it is important to warm up and ease your body into exercise.
As mentioned before, Black Pepper is a great Essential Oil to support relaxed loose muscles. You could also use:
• Soothing Blend
• Roman Chamomile
• Massage Blend
The MASSAGE BLEND combines the unique benefits of oils known to provide relaxing and comforting effects. The MASSAGE BLEND combines our Essential Oils of Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender in a perfect blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques.
• Comforting and relaxing effects.
• Helps to lessen tension.
• Adds an aromatic experience to a soothing massage.
• Provides connective tissue and ligament support.
• Relieves muscle discomfort.
• Apply to neck and shoulders to promote feelings of relaxation and lessen tension or use with a carrier oil for massage.
• Give your loved one a hand massage using the MASSAGE BLEND.
• Add to Epsom salts and enjoy soaking in a hot bath.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
QUESTION – WHICH PRIMARY BENEFIT OF THE MASSAGE BLEND APPEALS MOST TO YOU?