The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of LEMON make it one of the most versatile Oils, not to mention the top-selling Essential Oil.
LEMON is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, LEMON provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function.
When diffused, LEMON is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood. LEMON is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home.
• Diffuse to cleanse the air and uplift your mood
• Put one drop on a cotton pad to help remove grease spots and sticker residue
• Take internally in a capsule to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
• Add a few drops to equal parts olive oil and white vinegar for an all-natural wood polish.
• Soak a cloth in Lemon Oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
• Add three to five drops to 16 oz. of water to cleanse the body.
• Add a drop to some warm tea to soothe your throat and support healthy immune function.
• Add two drops to your favorite smoothie recipe.
• Add several drops to your favorite blueberry muffin recipe or mix.
• Add two to three drops to your favorite lemon bar filling to add a punch of flavor.
GLUTEN FREE LEMON LAVENDER CUPCAKES WITH HONEY GLAZE RECIPE
• 1 package Bob Red Mill Vanilla Cake mix (prepare as directed)
• 3-6 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• Local whipped Honey
• 3-6 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Blend in a small glass bowl. Bake cupcakes as directed and let cool. Top the cupcakes with the whipped lemon honey.
This recipe contributed by Essential Oils Academy customer, Molli Fox.
QUESTION – WHICH WAY WOULD YOU MOST LIKELY USE LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL?