One of the most important benefits you can give your body before, during, and after you work it out with exercise, is to make sure it is properly hydrated! Water is vital for optimal physical performance and overall wellness.
Fitness and public health professionals recommend at least six to eight glasses of water per day, but there are always outside factors that can affect the amount of water that you need. It is important to listen to your body and keep it HYDRATED!
Adding Essential Oils to your water can give you energy, provide a gentle and mild daily detox, and add flavor to encourage you to get enough.
The best part is there are so many to choose from!
• Peppermint Essential Oil
• Wild Orange Essential Oil
• Grapefruit Essential Oil
• Lemon Essential Oil
• Ginger Essential Oil
• Cassia Essential Oil
• Metabolic Blend
Many can even be combined: Peppermint and Lemon, or Cassia and Grapefruit, for example.
These Essential Oils don’t just provide good flavoring, they also benefit the body by supporting a healthy internal environment. For example:
• Lemon, Wild Orange, and the Metabolic Blend support healthy hydration.
• Peppermint, Wild Orange, Cassia, and Grapefruit promote increased energy.
• Ginger and the Metabolic Blend support healthy digestion and reduce occasional nausea that can be present during exercise.
• Grapefruit and Lemon can provide a gentle and mild daily detox.
TIP: When adding Essential Oils to your water, make sure to drink from a glass or metal container. Some Essential Oils will break down the petrochemicals that are found in plastic and absorb into your water.
QUESTION – WHICH ESSENTIAL OIL WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY IN YOUR WATER, AND WHY?