1. Add Essential Oils at the END of your cooking. Heat alters the Essential Oils.
2. Use glass or stainless-steel bowls when mixing. Essential Oils can break down and damage plastic.
3. Use dropper tops for your 15ml bottles to add precise numbers of oil drops.
4. If using the regular orifice reducer (that would be the white thingy that covers the mouth of the bottle!), add to a spoon before stirring into your recipe to get a more accurate number of drops.
5. With stronger Oils, start with a toothpick and repeat a little at a time to your recipes.
6. Replace a citrus zest with a Citrus Oil. Since the Oil is extracted from the rind, it doesn't replace a citrus juice.
7. To give a subtle hint of flavor to baked goods, add 1/8 c. olive oil to a 4 oz. spray bottle. Add a few drops of Essential Oil. Fill the remainder with distilled water. Spray onto dishes like baked sweet potato fries, tortillas, egg rolls, etc.
QUESTION – WHICH COOKING TIP DO YOU FIND THE MOST HELPFUL?