With noteworthy topical and internal benefits, BLACK PEPPER Essential Oil can be used to add spice and sharpness when cooking, or to ward off seasonal and environmental threats.
This Essential Oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known for their antioxidant activity and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats.
BLACK PEPPER promotes healthy circulation but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. It can also help with the digestion of foods, making it an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavor and internal benefits.
• Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings. Blends with Clove, Juniper Berry, Cedarwood, or Cilantro.
• Take one to two drops in capsule for antioxidant support.
• After your afternoon nap apply to the bottom of your feet for a stimulating wakeup.
• Dilute and apply to soothe achy joints and restless muscles.
• Add one drop to a steak marinade.
• Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor and add antioxidants.
BLACK PEPPER BURGERS RECIPE
• 2 lbs. Hamburger Meat
• 1/4 c. Onion
• 1 tsp. Garlic
• 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
• 5 drops Black Pepper Essential Oil
• Handful of your favorite Shredded Cheese
Drop Oil in the Worcestershire and mix all ingredients together to form patties. Add more Black Pepper Essential Oil if you want a kick!
QUESTION – WHAT BENEFIT OR USE OF BLACK PEPPER INTERESTS YOU THE MOST?