PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS such as deodorant, cosmetics, skin care, lotions, shampoo, conditioner, hair dye, soap, shaving cream, and body wash, are just some of the products we use every day that are full of harsh chemicals. Switching out PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS for natural products will help reduce your Toxic Load.
We have a collection of products that you will want to switch out as you live a more healthy lifestyle. We have natural deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, hair serum, hair glaze, skin care, body wash, body scrub, body butter, hand lotions, body lotions, anti-aging products, toothpaste, and of course Essential Oils that you can use to make your own DIY products from home.
Many doctors agree that deodorant is an extremely toxic PERSONAL CARE PRODUCT that we all use. So as you start to clean out your PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS, this is the best way to start.
Our NATURAL DEODORANT is an all-natural formula infused with Cypress, Melaleuca, Cedarwood, and Bergamot Essential Oils to create an effective, odor-fighting product for both men and women. These powerful Essential Oils inhibit underarm odor while leaving a fresh, clean scent.
• Cypress, Melaleuca, Cedarwood, and Bergamot Essential Oils provide purifying benefits, helping reduce underarm odor.
• Beeswax provides a protective barrier while allowing skin to breathe and contributes to the product’s smooth application.
• Coconut oil contains fatty acids, known for their nourishing properties and ability to keep skin smooth and healthy-looking.
• Shea butter hydrates skin without leaving a greasy after-feel.
• Free of alcohol, aluminum, parabens, and artificial colors and fragrances.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
• Apply as needed to underarms only. Store at room temperature.
For topical use only. If irritation occurs, consider an underarm detox with our Detoxifying Mud Mask, or discontinue use.
FACIAL WIPES RECIPE
• 4 tbsp. alcohol-free Witch Hazel
• 1 tbsp. Fractionated Coconut oil
• 1 tbsp. Jojoba oil or Avocado Oil
• 4 drops Vitamin E Oil
• 4 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
• 4 drops Melaleuca Essential Oil
• 6 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 3 drops Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Add all of the Oils to the Witch Hazel. Pour over a little stack of white cosmetic pads in a 4–6oz jar. Use a clean pad to gently cleanse your face 1–2x daily. Change oils based on your skin’s chemistry.
QUESTION – WHAT PERSONAL CARE PRODUCT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE OUT IN YOUR HOME?