EUCALYPTUS trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees.
The main chemical components of EUCALYPTUS radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience.
This Australian sourced essential oil has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air.
Studies have shown that EUCALYPTUS is effective in helping lessen tension.
• Add a few drops to a carrier & massage into areas of tension to soothe irritated tissue.
• Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
• Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
• While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality.
• Add a few drops to a wet towel. Freeze and use on the back of the neck.
QUESTION - WHICH WILL BE YOUR FIRST WAY TO USE EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL?