Known for its ability to cleanse teeth and gums, CLOVE Essential Oil is also a stimulating and energizing oil that produces a warm, woody aroma.
CLOVE has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing Essential Oil that can be used as a warming massage oil.
CLOVE contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally. As a cooking spice, CLOVE adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits.
• Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
• Place one drop in two ounces of water, and gargle for a soothing effect.
• Take in veggie capsules to support cardiovascular health.
• Use with oil pulling to promote healthy gums.
• Combine with the All-Natural Hand and Body Lotion for a warming massage.
• Diffuse to promote feelings of empowerment, courage, and personal integrity. Try diffusing three drops CLOVE, two drops Cinnamon, and one drop Wild Orange during fall and winter months.
• Replace ground clove with Essential Oil in your favorite Pumpkin Pie recipe.
• Add one drop to your pork roast or ham.
• Add one drop to your sugar before adding to your coffee or tea. This goes well with Cinnamon Bark.
CHAI TEA RECIPE
• 1 drop Cardamom Essential Oil
• 1 drop CLOVE BUD Essential Oil
• 1 drop Black Pepper Essential Oil
• 1 drop Cinnamon Essential Oil
Brew a cup of black tea. After steeping, add Essential Oils.
QUESTION – WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WARM FALL OR WINTER DRINK?