Beta-caryophyllene (BCP) is a cannabinoid and the main constituent found in COPAIBA Essential Oil. Cannabinoids interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system and are expressed through the Nervous System.
The endocannabinoid system may be involved in cognitive functions, pain management, pre-natal development, fertility, memory, appetite, and mood management.
Cannabinoids, in general, are neuroprotective. This means that they protect nerves from damage that can be caused by a variety of circulatory, mechanical, metabolic, or toxicity factors.
BCP is a very safe and effective cannabinoid. Unlike other cannabinoids, it safely interacts with the brain and Nervous System without any psychoactive side effects and absorbs quickly for fast-acting results; in as little as 30 minutes.
The therapeutic benefits of using Essential Oils with BCP include:
• promoting a healthy inflammatory response
• soothing discomfort
• protecting cognitive function
• enhancing focus
• sustaining a proper immune response
COPAIBA Essential Oil contains 55% BCP. By comparison, other Essential Oils like Clove and Helichrysum contain between six and twelve percent.
COPAIBA can be used aromatically, topically, and internally. COPAIBA also comes in softgels for easy internal use.
COPAIBA blends well with Black Pepper, Helichrysum, Frankincense, Turmeric, Pink Pepper, and Renewing Blend.
Take one to two Copaiba softgels before bed, one to two Turmeric capsules each morning, and apply Turmeric and Copaiba Essential Oils topically throughout the day.
• Diffuse three to four drops to encourage focus and attention during homework or work time.
• Add a few drops to an Essential Oil inhaler or diffuser jewelry to promote feelings of worthiness, forgiveness, and clarity.
• Add one to two drops to 8 oz. of water, juice, or tea to promote a healthy immune, cardiovascular, and digestive system. It is a powerful antioxidant.
• Add three drops to a capsule to promote cognitive function.
• Mix a few drops with a small amount of carrier or body lotion and apply to occasional sore and achy muscles. This is great blended with Turmeric and Frankincense.
• Add a drop to your moisturizer or body lotion to promote healthy skin.
• Dilute and roll on pulse points and over the heart for healthy cardiovascular function.
• Dilute and roll on the base of the neck to support the Nervous System.
QUESTION – WHAT PRACTICAL WAY WILL YOU USE COPAIBA IN YOUR DAILY ROUTINE?