Both TURMERIC Essential Oil and powder are helpful for supporting the Central Nervous System. When healthy neurons are in the presence of TURMERIC, they demonstrate improved neuronal response and have a greater resilience.
What’s even more fascinating is that stressed neurons will demonstrate greater health and activity when exposed to TURMERIC Essential Oil.
TURMERIC Essential Oil can be used aromatically, topically, and internally. When using topically, dilute for sensitive skin, but it can generally be used NEAT (without dilution).
• Add one to two drops to water or a warm cup of milk to promote a healthy digestive tract.
• Rub two to four drops over chest or ingest in a capsule to support the cardiovascular system.
• Apply topically to support healthy joints or muscles.
• Combine to a natural moisturizer and apply to promote healthy skin.
• Apply to back of head and spine to support the nervous system.
• Apply to reflex points and bottoms of the feet.
• Diffuse to uplift and promote reassurance.
Our science team successfully created a double capsule delivery system that combines the botanical form and the Essential Oil of TURMERIC together in one capsule. Inside the innermost capsule they placed the botanical form of TUMERIC. Inside the outer capsule they placed the TURMERIC Essential Oil.
The enhancements of putting these two together exceeded their highest expectations. Being of the same plant, created an amazing synergy. Synergy is when two or more things are combined, and their combined effects or benefits are far better than they were on their own.
PRIMARY CAPSULE BENEFITS:
• Combines the curcuminoids of turmeric extract and the tumerones of the Essential Oil to enhance the benefits of each in this unique delivery system.
• Supports a healthy inflammatory response.
• Fights free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the body.
DIRECTIONS FOR CAPSULES:
Take two capsules daily as needed to support an active lifestyle. It is recommended to take with food.
QUESTION – HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN A TURMERIC SUPPLEMENT BEFORE?