The fresh, herbal aroma of CILANTRO Essential Oil makes it useful for cooking, while also providing powerful cleansing and detoxifying properties.
The culinary uses and additional benefits of CILANTRO have been documented for centuries. CILANTRO promotes healthy digestion and acts as a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body. You will find it as a part of our Cleansing Blend and Detoxification Blend.
Applied topically, CILANTRO is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any Essential Oil blend when diffused. CILANTRO’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
• Place two drops in a Veggie Capsule to experience a cleansing and detoxifying effect.
• Diffuse with Citrus Essential Oils to help cleanse negative emotions and to decrease obsessive behavior.
• Add a toothpick to your favorite stir-fry or rice dish.
• Add a toothpick to homemade guacamole.
• Add a toothpick to your favorite homemade salsa recipe for an amazing kick of flavor.
• Add a toothpick to homemade enchiladas, burritos, or tacos.
LIME CILANTRO RICE RECIPE
• 2 c. Jasmine Rice
• 3 c. Water
• 1 c. Chicken Broth (or sub water)
• 2 drops Lime Essential Oil
• 1 toothpick Cilantro Essential Oil
• 1/2 to 1 tbsp. Organic Butter or Ghee
• 2 tbsp. Lime Juice
• 3/4 c. fresh Cilantro, chopped
Heat rice, water, broth, and butter over medium-high heat. Bring to a full boil. Stir. Put the lid on and reduce heat to low. Let rice simmer 10–15 minutes, stirring at around 7–8 minutes and replacing lid. When rice is fully cooked, remove from heat. Mix oils and lime juice together. Mix into rice. Mix fresh cilantro in last. Serve with beans or other chipotle flavored dishes.
QUESTION – WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEXICAN OR HISPANIC DISH?