Working out and having a great fitness routine is physically beneficial, but even with a routine, we all have off days.
Our mind wanders and we don’t give it our all.
We get to thinking of other things and fail to meet our goals.
Here’s the good news: applying or diffusing the following Essential Oils will support focus and concentration:
• Grounding Blend
• Roman Chamomile
• Focus Blend
The FOCUS BLEND is perfect for staying on task when you are trying to concentrate or keep your head in the game. This attention blend of Amyris, Patchouli, Frankincense, Lime, Ylang Ylang, Hawaiian Sandalwood, and Roman Chamomile comes in a ready-to-use roller so you can use it whenever you need support.
• Enhances and sustains a sense of focus.
• Supports efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task.
• Study-time blend.
• Apply to the temples and back of neck when doing tasks that require concentration.
• Apply to wrists or back of hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
• Use at work to stay on task or when feeling tired mid-afternoon.
• Dispense on a clay pendant and place on a desk or in other key areas in a classroom.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
MY ZONE FOCUS DIFFUSER BLEND RECIPE
• 1 drop Peppermint Essential Oil
• 1 drop Wild Orange Essential Oil
• 1 drop Frankincense Essential Oil
• 1 drop Rosemary Essential Oil
QUESTION – WOULD YOU RATHER USE FOCUS ESSENTIAL OILS TOPICALLY OR AROMATICALLY?