Maybe you have peace of mind and your inner self is relaxed and ready for sleep, but you overindulged with dessert, satisfied your cravings for your favorite foods, or just have that occasional icky nauseous feeling in your stomach. Such feelings can interfere with getting a good night’s sleep.
The DIGESTIVE BLEND is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating, allowing you to get that peaceful night of rest you need so much.*
The DIGESTIVE BLEND is also known as the “tummy tamer” blend due to its ability to aid in digestion, soothe occasional stomach upset, and maintain overall digestive health.* This unique blend contains Ginger, Fennel, and Coriander to help ease occasional stomach discomfort, including motion sickness and indigestion, while Peppermint, Tarragon, Anise, and Caraway aid with digestion and help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.* This blend is great to have on hand when stomach upset occurs, and is safe and effective.
The DIGESTIVE BLEND is a healthy, natural, and gentle way to soothe an upset stomach or maintain a healthy digestive system.* This blend has a spicy, sweet, minty, licorice aroma.
• Aids in the digestion of foods.*
• Soothes occasional stomach upset.*
• Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
• Add a few drops to water to take internally or rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
• Have this blend on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion.*
• Take the DIGESTIVE BLEND with you when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.*
• Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
QUESTION – HOW OFTEN COULD YOU USE THE DIGESTIVE BLEND TO CALM YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM?