You may have heard the benefits of drinking lemon water when you get up in the morning. It’s common for many to take a glass of room-temperature water, add some fresh lemon juice to it, and drink it before eating anything. Some will also use lemon slices in the water.
This lemon water cleanses the body of toxins.
Unfortunately, lemon water is also very damaging to your teeth. The fruit of the lemon can wear down the enamel on your teeth.
On the other hand, LEMON Essential Oil is a much better choice for LEMON water than an actual LEMON. LEMON Essential Oil is NOT made from lemon juice, but is cold pressed from the rind, making it non-acidic.
LEMON Essential Oil is also absorbed into the body faster than the fruit. Now, you can detox in a safer manner and support the body in a variety of ways.
When adding LEMON Essential Oil to your water, make sure to add to a glass or metal cup. LEMON Essential Oil will break down the petrochemicals found in plastic and absorb into your water.
• Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
• Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
• Supports healthy respiratory function.*
• Promotes a positive mood.
• Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
• Add LEMON Essential Oil to a spray bottle of White Vinegar to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
• LEMON Essential Oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to Olive Oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
• Use a cloth soaked in LEMON Essential Oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
• LEMON Essential Oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
• Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
QUESTION – WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BENEFIT OR USE OF LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL?