While it is frequently used for cooking, ROSEMARY has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent.
ROSEMARY is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey.
Long revered by healers, ROSEMARY was considered sacred (or at least highly valued) by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. ROSEMARY's herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy.
• Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
• Apply one drop to your shampoo and massage into scalp to promote hair growth.
• Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
• In place of usual seasonings in your favorite homemade stuffing, substitute one drop each of Rosemary and Thyme.
• Add one drop each of ROSEMARY, Thyme, and Basil to a pork roast.
• Use in your favorite chicken marinade.
QUESTION – WHAT FOOD DO YOU LIKE TO PUT ROSEMARY IN?