The fresh, herbal aroma of CILANTRO Essential Oil makes it useful for cooking, while also providing powerful cleansing and detoxifying properties.
The culinary uses and additional benefits of CILANTRO have been documented for centuries. CILANTRO promotes healthy digestion and acts as a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body.*
Applied topically, CILANTRO is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any Essential Oil blend when diffused.
• Aids digestion.*
• Powerful cleanser and detoxifier.*
• Gives food a fresh and tasty flavor.
• Place two drops in a veggie cap to experience a cleansing and detoxifying effect.*
• Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience CILANTRO'S distinct flavor.
• Diffuse with citrus Essential Oils for a fresh, herbal aroma.
• Assists with digestion after over-indulging at dinner.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
• 3–4 ripe Avocados
• 1/2 c. Tomato, chopped
• 1/4 c. Red Onion, minced
• 1 drop Cilantro Essential Oil
• 2 drops Lime Essential Oil
• Dash of salt
• Optional: add a squirt of lime juice
Mix Avocados, Essential Oils, and Salt. Add in Tomatoes and Red Onion. Chill before serving.
QUESTION – WHICH FAVORITE DISH WOULD YOU ADD CILANTRO ESSENTIAL OIL TO?