The spicy, yet herbal nature of BASIL makes it a versatile oil that can be used to promote focus and alertness, or to add a little extra flavor while cooking.
BASIL provides great benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help reduce feelings of tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck.
BASIL is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes. When diffused, BASIL helps promote focus and a stress-relieving experience.
• Add several drops to water when watering your garden to improve plant growth and protect against environmental threats.
• Take a drop internally in a Veggie Capsule to provide soothing support during menstrual cycle.
• Diffuse to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
• Substitute one drop BASIL and one drop Lemon to homemade pesto for an amazing chicken pesto dish.
• Add to your favorite pasta sauce and meat marinades along with Oregano, Rosemary, and Thyme.
• Add one drop each of BASIL, Rosemary, and Thyme to your pork roast.
QUESTION – WHICH APPLICATION OF BASIL ESSENTIAL OIL WOULD BE THE MOST USEFUL FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?