Too often, we tend to overlook the effects of exercise on the SKELETAL SYSTEM.
Research has shown that weight-bearing exercises are very beneficial for bone mass. However, women tend to have a harder time keeping their bone mass over time. Research has also shown that men have a higher peak bone mass and accumulate more mass than women during growth. Also, their bone width and size is greater.
This means that, since women have a thinner cortex and smaller diameter (smaller bones in general), they are more susceptible to the development of osteoporosis, and fracture risk increases. But men are also somewhat at risk for osteoporosis, especially with inactivity and an increase in age.
While you can combat some of this risk with a healthy fitness routine, getting the right nutrients and staying active are key.
BONE NUTRIENT LIFETIME COMPLEX is a blend of vitamins and minerals that are essential for bone health in women beginning in adolescence and continuing through menopause*. BONE NUTRIENT LIFETIME COMPLEX is formulated with bioavailable forms of natural nutrients that include vitamins C and D, plus calcium, magnesium, and other trace minerals that support healthy bone density as a woman ages.*
• Provides optimal levels of vitamins and minerals essential for developing and maintaining healthy bone mass and density.*
• Provides 100 percent of the recommended daily amounts of calcium and magnesium.
• Supports healthy bones and overall health throughout a woman’s lifetime.*
• Proprietary formula of the highest quality bone nutrients in bioavailable forms.
• Contains vitamin D2 and D3 to help bones absorb calcium.*
• Made with sodium lauryl sulfate-free HPMC vegetable capsules.
• Teen and adult women (and men) take four (4) capsules daily with food.
Pregnant or nursing women and people with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using. Does not contain wheat or milk products. Store in a cool, dry place.
QUESTION – ON A SCALE OF ONE TO FIVE, HOW VITAL IS SUPPORTING LIFETIME BONE HEALTH TO YOU?